Tuesday 24 December 2013

A very merry Christmas to all my readers and followers.

Christmas is upon us once again and 2013 is coming to an end. I would like to thank all those who stopped by by and had a look at my Blog over the last 12 months.
Sometimes it can be difficult to come up with something to write about but with meeting people like Artur EI7GMB who introduced me to the world of Cleartone Radios and Clansman equipment I have had plenty to write about, not to mention that my shack is now full to bursting point!!!!!
I hope that 2014 will have plenty of 70Mhz surprises in store for me, and of course I will share them here for you to read.
So Hopefully coming in 2014: (My wish list)
A better 4m antenna at my QTH.
See if I can go portable on 70Mhz from hilltops with one of the Clansman 352's.
Seek out and get my hands on more exciting 4m radios.........
And of course try to use the band a little more myself, I have been a bit busy with work in 2013 (which is not a bad complaint) More money for radios... LOL....

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...


No comments:

Post a Comment