Tuesday 11 August 2015

New 4m radio arrived.


My new 4m FM radio arrived yesterday, special express by DHL.
The sellers of the radio, the 446 Shop in China,sent the radio by DHL as compensation for taking nearly a week to dispatch the radio, fair play to them. www.446.com
I was in Wexford since Sunday and just arrived home today and first thing was to collect the radio from my neighbour, and within no time had it up on the bench.
So far I have had only one contact on it and that was with Ben EI4IN, both receive and transmit working well.
The radio runs 50 watts out on high power, 5 watts more than the older Anytone 4m radio that I bought back in 2010.
The new Anytone AT-588 was a long time getting to my shack, the purchase was put of by bad health and recovery, but at last now I can give signal reports from my shack!!!!
I will have to put some memories into the radio when I get time, back to Wexford tomorrow.... and then to the Gorey Radio Club tomorrow night....  

No comments:

Post a Comment