Sunday 30 June 2013

And the winner is..........................

Congratulations to Tony Fay EI6EQB from Artane, Dublin who is the lucky winner of the Cleartone CM-7200 4m radio.



Here I am with grandson Kyle as he is about to draw the winning call sign.

My grandson Kyle picks out one of the call signs out of the box. 


 And the winner is, Tony EI6EQB from Artane in Dublin.

 Runner up is Peter GW4JQP from Wales.

Final runner up is Ben EI4IN from Skerries, county Dublin.

Tony EI6EQB has been notified and arrangements have been made to get the radio to him. I would like to thank all those who entered the draw, I am amazed as how many joined my bit of fun. Maybe some day I will have another one, thank you all again for making this very interesting for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment