Saturday 3 August 2013

Clansman PRC-351/2 (Manpack).

I have one of these radios on it's way to me, the one I am getting is for the 6m/4m bands, complete with ATU, charger and amplifier. 
As soon as I get my hand's on it and test it out I will do a full review.
The Clansman is an intra-platoon level backpack VHF FM transceiver. Built by Racal BCC. The PRC 351 has 4 watt RF power output, and operates in 30-75.975 MHz range with possible 1840 channels spaced 25 kHz apart. This radio is also capable of being mounted on a vehicle in conjunction with the TUAAM.The PRC 352 is identical, with the addition of a 20 watt RF amplifier and can be used as a ground station.



Other Items bought and also on the way, should have everything by 30/08/2013!!!

CLANSMAN PRC 351 & PRC 352 MILITARY RADIO LIGHTWEIGHT CARRY FRAME.

Clansman Rechargeable Battery 4Ah Plastic Case Type.



No comments:

Post a Comment